"Lots of Room for Improvement"
- 52 percent of executives who said initial 404 compliance is perceived as a success throughout their company;
- 33 percent who said 404 compliance is seen as a success, but primarily by executive or financial management only; and,
- 18 percent where the 404 initiative is judged not a success.
Big Technology Changes Coming
- 85 percent of those where tech support was seen as "satisfactory — with lots of room for improvement" in Year One;
- 69 percent where technology was judged as having done a "great" or "effective" job supporting compliance in Year One; and,
- 77 percent where technology was described as a problem area.
Additional Articles of Interest
Sarbox: Setting a Better Organization in Motion
Five Myths of Contract Management Contract Management: Improving Corporate Governance
Sarbanes-Oxley compliance Supplier Compliance: The Responsibility Lies with You Supply and Demand Chain Executive
- Synchronize to Survive
- Sarbanes-Oxley: The Next Y2K?
- Survey Reveals New Findings on Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Most Companies Working on Sarbanes-Oxley
- Survey: Most Companies Have Not Budgeted for Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- More articles about Sarbanes-Oxley.
- More articles about PricewaterhouseCoopers.