- Order Management, intended to reduce procurement costs and errors by automating the order lifecycle, from order placement through shipping, receiving, invoicing and payment, across 100 percent of the supply base.
- Inventory Management, which automates the replenishment and financial reconciliation process across supply chain partners, helping to reducing stock-outs, minimizing inventory and eliminating many VMI program management costs.
- Demand/Supply Synchronization, intended to provide a consolidated view of customer demand and available supply, enabling reconciliation of disconnects.
- Spend Consolidation, which can help reduce material costs, increase procurement power and ensure compliance with negotiated global prices through automated tracking and analysis of global spending across multiple enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Logistics Visibility, designed to reduce the cost of managing in-transit logistics by automating and monitoring the entire logistics process, especially for mixed-mode long routes from China and Southeast Asia.
- Multi-tier Visibility, intended to provide timely information about demand/supply disconnects and performance exceptions by automating the collection and analysis of critical data at various levels of the supply chain.
- Manufacturing Visibility, which can lower outside processing costs by providing visibility into outsourced manufacturing work-in-process, yields and lot tracking, especially for critical long lead-time components.
- Eco-compliance, which manages material composition process by automating the collection and management of supplier, item and product level compliance information across the supply chain.
- Software Templates: Business process templates and pre-configured workflows designed to manage different types of supply chain processes, predefined process exceptions and alerting, process- specific reports and process integration choreography, with support for many integration and ERP standards (RosettaNet PIPs, SAP iDOCs, etc.).
- Deployment Templates: Detailed deployment plans, business case templates with affected metrics, detailed solution design documents for implementation, internal and external communication materials and methodology, integration specifications for business partners, packaged end-user training materials, and test plans and pre-packaged test scripts.
- Operations Templates: Standardized software change management guides, integrated support plans, performance-backed service level agreements, and system performance reports and metrics.
Additional Articles of Interest
outsource your supply chain five success factors Rising to the Challenge of the Outsourced Supply Chain Supply and Demand Chain Executive
set up shop in China Entering China: No One Said It Was Easy
outsourcing manufacturing productions to China China or Bust: Recognizing the True Costs of Outsourcing
- More articles about E2open.