Adds features intended to enable manufacturers to increase the speed and agility of production
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Manufacturing:
- Real-Time Analytics: A new Manufacturing Scorecard delivers production information directly to a manager's desktop, providing real-time analysis of throughput, inventory, quality and actual manufacturing costs.
- Serial Genealogy: Tracks specific component parts within finished goods to enable identification of products that may include a flawed set of parts.
- Yield-by-Operation: Intended to improve production planning by accounting for materials lost during each stage of the manufacturing process.
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Customer Order Management
- Improved Promotion Flexibility: Designed to help managers more quickly and efficiently manage trade promotions and measure success across specific channels.
- Self-Service Pricing: Managers can adjust pricing for products to reflect changes in demand or shifts in marketing strategies.
- Cross-docking: This functionality matches received goods with outgoing orders, enabling orders to be fulfilled immediately without incurring stocking costs, according to PeopleSoft.