"Bigger, Not Better"
Smart Growth: Building an Enduring Business by Managing the Risks of Growth (Columbia Business School Publishing)
- Myth 1: All growth is good.
- Myth 2: Bigger is always better.
- Myth 3: All companies must "grow or die."
- 1: Plan for growth.
- 2: Prioritize the processes and controls needed to accommodate the growth.
- 3: Pace growth so as not to outstrip capabilities, processes, and controls.
Lessons for Toyota
The Road to Organic Growth: How Great Companies Consistently Grow Marketshare from Within Leading with Values: Positivity, Virtue and High Performance The Search for Organic Growth So, You Want to Start a Business?: 8 Steps to Take Before Making the Leap