- Employees at large organizations feel the heat more, with 68 percent saying their workloads have increased "a lot," compared to only 33 percent at small organizations.
- Younger workers are experiencing increased workloads the most, with 60 percent of workers 25-34 reporting their workloads have increased "a lot" followed by 59 percent of those 18-24.
- Twenty-one percent of men believe their workloads "were about the same," compared to only 14 percent of women.
- Prioritize projects and tasks in alignment with your manager's priorities.
- Clarify new expectations and your specific role in the organization's success.
- Develop new skills and capabilities.
- Keep focused on business impact, evaluating all new responsibilities in the context of whether or not they will positively impact the business in the desired timeframe.