- Good potential for a cross-border distribution hub away from Chicago-Toronto congestion;
- Good potential for trans-loading heavy imports from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Montreal or Prince Rupert in Vancouver for import from ocean ports with less congestion to the US;
- Good airport and highway infrastructure with limited congestion;
- Economic competitiveness and lowest total cost to serve;
- Highly skilled, readily available management and labor talent;
- Land and facilities readily available;
- Relatively inexpensive outbound motor carrier capacity.
Supply Chain Expertise as Selling Point