Figure 3. Category Pack Example
Supplier Six Sigma Program
- Think big, start small, scale fast.
- Obtain management buy-in for the program.
- Use experienced supplier Six Sigma resources (e.g., Master Black Belts), either internal or external consultants, to help plan and implement your program.
- Develop a stakeholder assessment and communications plan for both internal and external (suppliers) constituencies.
- Partner with your suppliers to help identify what criteria and which Six Sigma projects to consider.
- Document and agree upon key milestones for project reviews.
A Competitive Advantage
About the Author: email@example.com www.us.kpmg.com
KPMG Disclaimer: The views and opinions are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of KPMG LLP. All information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity.