Malcolm Buxton LinkedIn JustEnough Software
1. Use Demand to Drive Allocations
2. Think Locally, Get Rid of Store Clusters
3. Adopt a Push-to-pull Strategy
4. Hold Some Inventory Back
5. Make Allocation Management a Priority
- Maximize the Responsiveness of Your Supply Chain Today — How to create, cultivate and care for a responsive supply chain
- Maximize Your Supply Chain in Changing Times — Proactive enterprises are adopting optimization-based management practices and tools to uncover hidden supply chain benefits
- Six Steps to Systematic Network Planning"
- Checklist for Planning and Managing Your Network Projects More Effectively "