Date: 11/06/12 12:00 AM CT - 11/07/12 12:00 AM CT
Supply Chain Council invites supply chain professionals to Singapore, November 6-7, for Supply Chain World South East Asia 2012. Supply Chain World is the annual regional conference for the Asia Pacific region and gives attendees the opportunity to learn and share with colleagues from this area, as well as those attending from other parts of the world. Presented topics of discussion will include:
- “Social and Environmental Responsibilities in Global Supply Chain Practices Among Large Global Corporations,” presented by Dr. John Wu, Professor and Director, Leonard Transportation Center; California State University- San Bernardino
- “Supply Chain and Cloud Computing,” presented by Thomas Ward, Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Strategist, IBM
- “Managing the Human Factor,” presented by Ellery F. Jose, Continuous Improvement (ISC) Kraft Foods Philippines
- “Supply Chains at an Inflexion Point—Will The Use Of New Technologies Offset Increasing Costs In The Asia Pacific Region?” presented by Chris Holmes, Director, IDC Manufacturing Insights, International
- “Connecting the Dots for Smarter Commerce: Multi-Enterprise Visibility,” presented by Rajesh Rao, Partner, IBM Global Business Services
For more details, visit http://supply-chain.org/SCW-SEA-2012. For registration questions, contact William Goh at firstname.lastname@example.org.