The European Manufacturing Strategies Summit is the only event of its kind that offers you the opportunity to tailor your learning agenda. With choice from the largest variety of topics covered in depth through three focus streams, 60 speakers and 15+ interactive workshops. Over 300 lean, operational excellence, continuous improvement, engineering and production experts will attend the summit to ensure they leave with the skills required to build growth into their organization.
This year’s summit key topics include:
- Utilizing factory accreditation for sustainability – to develop a competitive advantage
- Building flexibility into the manufacturing and production process
- Employee empowerment - inspiring a top-down focus on CI
- Beyond BRIC – manufacturing in undeveloped countries
- Factory of the future – transforming into a world class manufacturer
- IT upgrades and convergence of systems – increasing ROI
View the full program at http://www.ems-summit.com/programme.asp
Exclusive discount to subscribers: http://www.ems-summit.com/supply
Book your place as a delegate for only GBP 1,295 – SAVE £200 at http://www.ems-summit.com/supply
For all enquiries please contact Marcia Ardila, Event Marketing Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7202 7690.