The Business Consultant Role
Looking for Opportunities in the Value Chain
Conducting a Process Conversation
2. Establishing the purpose of the discussion
3. Asking discovery questions
- What has to go right in your operation for you to be successful?
- Which of those factors are currently the most effective? Are there any that are not going as well as you would like?
- Which of the other functional areas in the company are the most important to you, in terms of receiving inputs to your operation, and which functions are the most affected by your success or lack of it?
4. Following up
About the Author www.wilsonlearning.com