At the foundation of Industry 4.0 (I4.0) are the themes of data and connectivity. To dispel a myth, I4.0 is not technology in and of itself, but rather, a concept of how automation can be better utilized to help companies achieve operational goals that are aligned with business strategies. Companies often experience challenges to get started, and many attempt to solve the “how” before understanding the “what” and “why.”
But not all improvements require a complete overhaul of logistics processes. Deployment of intelligent sensors at the edge can kick-start your Industry 4.0 initiatives. Attend this webinar to learn more about the critical role sensors play and what to consider when planning your Industry 4.0 initiatives.
- How to make data available as actionable information to the right people, at the right level, at the right time
- The critical role sensors play in I4.0 projects
- How you can align business objectives to add value
- What a successful I4.0 implementation can look like
- How to begin your journey to I4.0 and find the right partner