Tired of firefighting and chaos when orders exceed supply or orders are less than planned in the near term?
Demand Control takes the chaos out of addressing short-term supply planning priorities, capabilities and concerns.
The Demand Control process provides a means of demand execution in a way that synchronizes near-term demand and supply. Successful processes have clear roles and accountability with a Demand Execution Manager. Cross functional engagement and communication provides an integrated approach to near-term execution to minimize chaos and deliver business results.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- Why near-term demand execution is needed
- Grounding on demand and supply
- Demand execution within the Demand Control Process
- Clear roles and accountability to drive decision making and action
- How to make the process work well, with communication as the key to minimizing chaos