Manifest 2022 released the lineup of its 250-plus speaker roster of entrepreneurs, investors and executives from the global LogisticsTech and end-to-end supply chain ecosystem who will address key topics, including how technology is providing visibility into global supply chains, the role of artificial intelligence, machine learning and physical infrastructures; as well as the application of drones and autonomous solutions.
The Main Stage speakers include:
- Don Burnette, CEO and co-founder, Kodiak Robotics
- John Caplan, president North America & Europe, Alibaba
- Tim Collins, SVP operations, goPuff
- Hasan Dandashly, CEO and president, Dematic
- Jamin Dick, head of NA supply chain, Alibaba
- Michael Farlekas, CEO, E2open
- Todd Greener, SVP, global supply chain, Foot Locker
- Shawn Kerrigan, COO and co-founder, Plus
- Krenar Komoni, CEO and founder, Tive
- David Li, CEO and co-founder, Hesai Technology
- Jett McCandless, CEO and founder, project44
- Niall Murphy, CEO and founder, EVRYTHNG
- Kendra Phillips, CTO and VP of new products, Ryder System
- Scott Price, EVP and president, International, UPS
- Mike Reid, chief business officer, Embark
From PR Web:
- Marina Mayer, editor-in-chief of Food Logistics and Supply & Demand Chain Executive, will be moderating a robotics session titled “Doing More With Less – The Application of Robots & Wearables” on Jan. 26 at 2:45-3:30 p.m.
- Manifest 2022 will take place Jan. 25-27 at the Paris, Las Vegas.
- Go to https://www.manife.st to learn more.