GEP announced the launch of its next-gen accounts payable (AP) automation platform to address the market's need for a cloud-native solution that leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve and speed up AP operations. GEP SMART™ AP Automation enables multinational companies to deliver a superior user experience, reduce fraud and compliance risk, drive efficiencies in invoice management, and lower the processing cost per invoice.
By making the AP functionality of GEP SMART available as a stand-alone platform, GEP is providing a proven solution for companies with a pressing need to quickly and easily upgrade their AP operations, as the first stage in their digital transformation. GEP's AP Automation seamlessly integrates with all leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, to accelerate companies' digital transformation.
"Value-driven companies want a modern, proven AP platform that drives digital transformation without breaking the bank or disrupting their entire technology ecosystem," says Dmitriy Lerman, Director of AP Product Management at GEP. "GEP's AP Automation solution is not an upgrade of a legacy system. It is a fresh approach that leverages the power of huge advances in process-enabling technologies — it is AI-native and built from the ground up in the cloud, so it is not only an intelligent, very powerful solution, it is astonishingly cost-efficient, easy to deploy and update."
GEP's stand-alone AP Automation solution, built in the Microsoft Azure cloud, enables multinationals to:
- Scale operations with artificial intelligence/machine learning that automates invoice processing and reconciliation, global tax and regulatory compliance, and bolsters fraud controls.
- Slash costs from the back office by lowering total cost of AP operations with faster invoice processing.
- Drive user adoption and improve supplier management with easy-to-use interfaces, dashboards and customizable workflows.
- Integrate quickly and seamlessly into preexisting ERP, financial and third-party platforms.
- Continue their long-term digital transformation program by upgrading their AP automation solution cost effectively and lower the total cost of ownership.