To access the remainder of this piece of premium content, complete the form below. Already have an account? Login
Register in seconds by connecting with your preferred Social Network.
Published annually since 2007, the goal of the 2013 SageQuest GPS Fleet Tracking Buyers Guide is to help
companies select the right GPS fleet tracking solution with confidence. The buyers guide aims to help shoppers
answer questions such as:
* How do I know if the investment is worth it?
* What are the basics of GPS Vehicle Tracking?
* Handheld or vehicle based tracking – which makes more sense?
* How are companies using these systems today?
* How can I narrow the field of providers, and what are key questions to ask about specific features?
* What steps do I need to take in the shopping process?
GPS vehicle tracking is one of the fastest growing technology solutions in business today due to its relatively low
cost and high return on investment (ROI). Jonathan Durkee, VP of Product Management for FleetMatics, comments,
“It isn’t always easy for customers to sort through the options. That’s the primary goal of this year’s buyers guide – to
help buyers identify their goals, and ask the right questions to choose the right solution for their business.”