Tokyo Bitcoin Exchange Files for Bankruptcy
The Associated Press
FILE - In this Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2014 file photo, Bitcoin trader Kolin Burges stands in protest outside an office building housing Mt. Gox in Tokyo. The Mt. Gox bitcoin exchange in Tokyo filed for bankruptcy protection, acknowledging that a significant amount of the virtual currency had gone missing. The exchange''s CEO Mark Karpeles appeared before Japanese TV news cameras Friday, Feb. 28, bowing deeply for several minutes. Burges said he had picketed the building since Feb. 14 after flying...
- When Accounts Payable Automation Doesn’t Pay
Article • February 11th, 2014
- Procurement and Accounts Payable: Symbiosis or Just Neighbors?
Article • December 12th, 2013
- e-Payments Help Money Flow through the Supply Chain
Article • February 13th, 2014
- Matching Invoices to Contracts: The Cure for Contract Leakage
Article • October 10th, 2013
- Many Businesses Face Hurdles in Shift to New Revenue Models
Article • October 8th, 2013
- Procurement and Finance Collaborate to Win at ING
Article • August 22nd, 2013