The Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA) debuted its new mobile directory app at the IARW-WFLO Convention and Expo this past weekend in San Diego, Calif., an app that features companies from every sector of the cold chain, including cold storage warehouses, logistics providers, construction companies and industry suppliers. It is also the first mobile app providing a buyer’s guide for the cold chain industry.
Providers included in the directory are members of the GCCA Core Partners and represent these major industries engaged in temperature-controlled logistics:
- Warehousing—International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses (IARW).
- Research and education—World Food Logistics Organization (WFLO).
- Transportation—International Refrigerated Transportation Association (IRTA).
- Construction—International Association for Cold Storage Construction (IACSC).
- Products and services—IARW Associate Members.
The GCCA Directory mobile app offers a convenient way to access the world’s largest directory of cold chain providers on tablets or smart phones. Provider listings in the app feature descriptions, contact information and a map of locations for easy navigation. Robust search functionality allows users to search for providers by company type, services or location.
To download the complimentary app, visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play, and search for “GCCA Directory.”
To read more, click here.