Mountain View, Calif.—Oct. 9, 2012—Cloud performance management (CPM) solutions provider Adaptive Planning’s Fall 2012 Release introduces powerful new capabilities to support collaborative planning and approval processes for companies with large and complex organizational structures. Added are enhancements in the areas of workflow; account management; visual discovery; and support for multiple organizational structures.
“As the leader in cloud-based performance management, we are able to not only innovate on an ongoing basis, but also respond quickly to requests among our rapidly expanding global enterprise customer base,” said Robert Hull, Founder and President, Adaptive Planning. “The Adaptive Planning Fall 2012 Release includes a number of key improvements that help all organizations—and especially larger corporations—better collaborate, consume information and manage complex reporting and planning scenarios.”
New enhancements include:
- Adaptive Discovery Enhancements broaden the capability of the company’s leading data visualization solution with improved dials and chart features.
- Account Attributes support multiple rollups of account structures, and new ways of classifying and grouping accounts on reports into useful combinations for GAAP reporting.
- Workflow Enhancements provide powerful new capabilities to support collaborative planning and approval processes for entities with multiple organizations.
- Performance Enhancements continue to optimize the experience of customers with complex models, large user communities, and complex reports.
- New Organization Structure Terminology helps accommodate multiple business structures and organizations with a company.
“Over the years, Adaptive Planning listened to all of Siemens Global Shared Services North America’s feedback to help drive product enhancements,” said Rob Koca, Corporate Controller at Siemens Global Shared Services North America. “As a result, we’ve seen several improvements and new features with each system upgrade release. This is important for us as we need a system that keeps up with our ever evolving reporting requirements as well as the push for constant process improvements / automation. Today, Adaptive Planning makes things easier for us by actively responding to our inquiries through an online forum, email correspondence and customer support calls. We appreciate their focus on what is important to us—and this results in Adaptive Planning delivering an overall great experience.”
Additional administrative features include the Adaptive Planning Support & Knowledge Base, a single destination for support tickets, documentation, recorded training and knowledge search that is available via single-sign-on (SSO) from within Adaptive Planning.
“There is no doubt that Adaptive Planning staff listen to customer feedback,” said Bill Beers, Director, Financial Planning & Analysis at the American Academy of Pediatrics. “They have instituted a mechanism on their forums for customers to list and rank their suggestions. I’ve seen some of them implemented already. In addition, Adaptive Planning staff dedicated significant time at their annual symposium this summer to hearing feedback from users. It’s refreshing to see a company be this responsive to its customers’ needs.”