San Mateo, CA—Nov. 2, 2011—TRUSTe, an online privacy solutions provider, has adopted the NetSuite enterprise cloud solution for its business operations.
More than 4,000 web properties including those from top companies like Apple, AT&T, Disney, eBay, Facebook, HP, Microsoft, Nationwide and Yelp use TRUSTe to ensure compliance with evolving and complex privacy requirements.
San Francisco-based TRUSTe offers a broad suite of privacy services to help businesses build trust and increase engagement across all of their online channels. As TRUSTe’s business grew, it became clear to the executive team that the company’s existing software was inefficient and cumbersome. With little integration between financials, CRM and other systems, it was nearly impossible for their systems and processes to efficiently manage sustainable growth.
The company previously used QuickBooks, salesforce.com and a tangle of spreadsheets and homegrown applications before turning to NetSuite for ERP, CRM, contract management, revenue recognition, reporting and analytics.
NetSuite provided TRUSTe with the right combination of scalability, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness. With NetSuite, TRUSTe now leverages the world's leading end-to-end cloud enterprise suite that automates the key processes that are critical for software and similar companies to drive efficient, rapid growth, including:
- Revenue recognition automation. With NetSuite, TRUSTe automates and meets revenue recognition requirements and more efficiently complies with the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) rules for multi-element sales, known as EITF 08-01 and EITF 09-03.
- Automated renewals management. NetSuite meets TRUSTe's business needs with a contract renewals process that links sales, service and finance to drive for renewal, and closely ties renewals automation with contract renewals dates.
- Workforce collaboration. NetSuite's anywhere, anytime cloud architecture enables TRUSTe's large and growing international workforce to access the same customer data and productivity tools, regardless of location.
- Improved employee productivity. NetSuite is saving TRUSTe valuable time and organizing data in easily accessible tabs. Advanced workflow tools have streamlined operations, enabling TRUSTe to operate more efficiently and for personnel to focus on core strengths.
- 360-degree customer management. With NetSuite, all TRUSTe customer activity is now tied to a single master record, eliminating errors and ensuring that clients have a seamless and consistent experience with all TRUSTe personnel.
“As a fast-growing technology company, we needed both the speed and ease of deployment of the cloud, with ERP flexible enough to automate our revenue recognition and renewals process,” said Tim Sullivan, CFO of TRUSTe. “The comprehensive NetSuite approach enhances our ability to help clients build a foundation of transparency, choice and accountability in their businesses, and leaves us well positioned for future growth and a more distributed workforce."
For more information visit www.NetSuite.com.