Synchronizing the Service Supply Chain
Increasing Adaptability at Cat Logistics
More Industries Targeted
- Enhancements to help consumer products and chemicals industries companies transform their supply chains into demand-driven supply networks.
- New project-management capabilities in SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SAP APO) for industrial machinery and components and aerospace and defense industries that support multilevel planning and adaptiveness in bottleneck situations.
- Adaptive manufacturing enhancements to improve productivity and usability in planning and scheduling transactions, maintenance of the planning environment and support for integrated business planning.
- New supply network collaboration capabilities that support Kanban and distributed manufacturing to enable supplier-managed inventory.
- Visibility to help keep companies apprised of the health of their supply chain, send notifications when exceptions occur and track key performance indicators to help manage the supply network with maximized efficiency.
Additional Articles of Interest
Extended Lean and Statistical Kanban Extended Lean Can Make Your Supply Chain Hum
beyond traditional financial metrics A Non-traditional View of Operational Costs
- More articles about SAP.