Supporting a Growing Business
- Ease of use — DGX sales and customer service users can become proficient with the quotation management tools within days, helping to improve productivity and boosting close rates, according to the solution provider.
- On-demand solution — Without costly software or hardware investments, DGX sales teams are able to deploy the tools using only a PC and Web browser. Management Dynamics offers the solution on a subscription-based pricing model.
- Visibility — With central online access to its carrier service contracts, DGX personnel have gained visibility to all contract amendments and forward-filed rates to ensure the correct rate would be quoted to the customer, as well as highlighting alternate rate, route and transit time choices to improve customer satisfaction.
- Margin management — By analyzing each quotation and the resulting transaction, DGX management has the opportunity to more effectively review profit margins and better understand its win/loss trends going forward, Management Dynamics said.
Additional Articles of Interest
manufacturing execution system Extending Supply Chain Execution in Production to Improve Fulfillment
reverse logistics 5 Principles for a Better Reverse Logistics Operation
- More articles about Management Dynamics.