- Service Planner: Applies Servigistics' service planning and forecasting technology and domain expertise to forecast work orders and technicians and provide recommendations for hiring and training plans. Workforce forecasting and planning can also be shared collaboratively with service delivery partners.
- Service Command Center: Provides real-time visibility into the status of all service calls and exceptions and manages customer commitments with technician and service part availability, options and status.
- Exception-driven Workflow: Coordinates actions of dispatchers, technicians, field managers, third party logistics providers and outsourced partners and customers, and issues alerts to key stakeholders based on policy and security thresholds defined by the user.
- Integration Gateway: Supports integration and data normalization from multiple source business systems and provides a bi-directional interface for data transfer.
- Delivery Options: Servigistics Workforce Management can be implemented behind a company's firewall or as an on-demand solution.
Additional Articles of Interest
solutions for the service and support chain In the Field and All Grown Up iSource Business Supply & Demand Chain Executive Time to Prove It
best practices in service parts management Three Keys to Successful Service Parts Management
- More articles about Servigistics.