Leading Indicators Point to Rise
- Pricing solutions are increasingly becoming enterprise-wide deployments, often large-scale global rollouts.
- Leading systems integrators and consulting firms, such as Accenture, Deloitte and IBM Global Services, are building practices to facilitate PMPO strategy, process reengineering and technology implementation projects.
- An increased number of educated and qualified request for proposal (RFPs) signal a downstream pull for pricing solutions.
- C-level executives are refocusing on revenue and margin growth rather than cost cutting.
Additional Articles of Interest
July 2001 (sell-side) August 2001 (buy-side) iSource Business Supply & Demand Chain Executive
Benchmarking Standardizing Benchmarking to Achieve Results
convergence of the financial and physical supply chains Enabling the Financial Supply and Demand Chain Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- More research from Yankee Group.