- Quickly assessing whether a proposed deal falls within pricing guidelines,
- Identifying which specific components of a deal are out of compliance, and
- Determining how best to make adjustments that maximize the overall value of a deal.
- Immediate Deal Assessment — With deal scoring, the deal desk can appraise whether a deal meets required guidelines and, if it does not, immediately see how far out of compliance it is.
- Detailed guideline enforcement — Using alerts, Deal Analysis identifies which specific components of a deal are out of compliance, which can be a critical time saver when a deal consists of hundreds of separate line items.
- Easy information access — Allows the deal desk to make quick changes or suggestions to maximize a deal's value, even at the line-item level.
Additional Articles of Interest
July 2001 (sell-side) August 2001 (buy-side) iSource Business Supply & Demand Chain Executive
lead management program Closing the Sales Loop at Nortel Networks
Tax and supply chain management Transaction Tax Management: A Seat at the Supply Chain Table
- More articles about Metreo.