Atlanta — January 19, 2009 — Software-as-a-service (SaaS) supply chain solution provider Deposco says that it set major new benchmarks for revenue and customer growth last year as it launched its go-to-market strategy after three years of solution development and early customer acquisition.
Year-over-year, Deposco grew 650 percent, began working with UPS's Customer Solutions group and moved into new a headquarter facility in Atlanta.
"We are working with Deposco to leverage the best-practice warehouse consulting team within UPS with the flexible, affordable solutions from Deposco," said Larry Clausen, UPS board advisor to Deposco and manager of the warehouse solutions practice within UPS's Customer Solutions group. "The knowledge investment UPS has made with Deposco through the Strategic Enterprise Fund complements our commitment to provide specialized global transportation and logistics services to our customers," Clausen said.
"We're very excited about how far Deposco has come since we launched our go-to-market plans six months ago," said Chris Clark, CEO and president of Deposco. "Our mission when we started in 2004 was to design solutions to exceed customers' supply chain demands at a lower price point than traditional solutions in the market while supporting a new level of flexibility in customization."
Clark said that companies have unique requirements but want a common platform on which to build their business. "Deposco's solutions are deployed in 30-90 days and allow for constant and continual enhancements over time. As our solutions are fully managed and subscription-based, we allow for low upfront investments with robust functionality and support," he added.
Highlights from 2008 include:
- Manufacturing and Inventory Management released to augment the current solutions of Warehouse Management and Mobility.
- SC Sports signs five-year renewal.
- Deposco secures investment from the UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, Larry Clausen of UPS named as Deposco board advisor.
- Additions to management team beef up sales, marketing and technology.
- True Religion Brand Jeans selects Deposco's WMS and UPS Customer Solutions for warehouse automation, process improvements and warehouse design.
- CheapCycleParts.com selects Deposco's WMS and UPS Customer Solutions to scale their business.