CFO Research Services
Technology, Centralization Yield Savings
Growing Emphasis on TCO
Show Room for Improvement
User Conference Update
- Expansion into China: In early 2010, Emptoris expanded the company's global operations with the opening of offices in China. Emptoris China launched with full service offices in Shanghai, as well as a dedicated suite of supply and contract management solutions designed for Chinese companies.
- India CPO Event and Expansion: Earlier this summer, Emptoris held its first annual CPO event in India, which was attended by more than 40 locally based CPOs and senior supply chain executives. The company also said that it has significantly expanded its development operations in India.
- Expansion of Services Procurement Team: Earlier this summer, the company announced the expansion of its services procurement team to help its customers meet the challenges and opportunities associated with the growing use of outsourced contingent labor and professional services.
- Expansion Globally: Emptoris also added more than 110 professionals globally in the first half of 2010, bringing the company's staff to more than 500 employees globally.
- New CFO: This past spring, the company announced the appointment of Bradley T. Miller as chief financial officer. Miller has more than 24 years experience, including more than 18 years experience as a senior financial executive and CFO at global, public technology companies.
- New Senior Executives from Oracle and SAP: In addition to a new CFO, Emptoris has added several seasoned executives to its senior management team, including a new vice president of alliances, a new vice president of marketing, and a new vice president of research and development. A new vice president of sales for strategic verticals is due to be joining the company at the end of the month. The new executives were drawn from blue-chip companies including Oracle and SAP, Emptoris said.