- Half of the finance executives (50 percent) said they are developing a new strategy for their finance organization.
- 46 percent have increased or are increasing their focus on training and developing finance personnel, and 41 percent plan to do that in the next 18 months.
- 43 percent have increased their use of shared services or outsourcing in finance, and 40 percent plan to do so in the next 18 months.
- And, 43 percent have increased or are increasing their recruitment of finance professionals while 36 percent expect to increase their recruiting in the next 18 months.
Voices from the Blogosphere: For an analysis of this survey from prominent blogger Jason Busch, see here, here and here.
- The Evolutionary Investment in Accounts Payable Automation — By overcoming challenges in A/P automation, companies can increase accuracy, save time and money, and gain control over finances
- Friday Business Feature: Corporate Budgeting Should Be a Tool for Strategic Focus — As companies begin the annual budgeting process, they should step back and focus on the capabilities that make them different and better — then double down on those
- Enabling the Financial Supply and Demand Chain
- Procurement Outsourcing: The 10 Things Finance Professionals Want to Know
- A Non-traditional View of Operational Costs
- The Impact of Sarbanes-Oxley on Supply Chain Management