Global Supply Chains a Challenge
- Sixty percent of executives felt their IT is completely aligned to their business strategy.
- While one in two executives said their companies usually cut costs when they need to increase profits, 86 percent agreed that innovation is more important than cost reduction for long-term success.
- Sixty-eight percent of executives agreed that excessive complexity is raising their costs and hindering their growth.
- One in two executives agreed that new laws on corporate governance are raising costs without improving governance.
- Only 42 percent of executives agreed that their companies have the capability to effectively manage a global supply chain — though that number increases to 60 percent when asked of executives of large companies.
More about Management Tools
Size and Region Matter
- More research from Bain & Company.