Plans to Expand
Making the Transition
One-quarter Go Back In-house
- More than three-quarters (77 percent) of companies surveyed said that the economy did not impact their HR outsourcing decisions.
- The most common service-level agreements include transaction accuracy (75 percent), data delivery (66 percent), system availability (62 percent), issue resolution (59 percent) and employee/participant satisfaction (45 percent).
- Nearly half (46 percent) of companies used a sourcing advisor for HR outsourcing decisions, while 48 percent plan to use one in the future.
- Six in 10 survey participants do not have a companywide outsourcing strategy.
- Only 9 percent of organizations measure vendor performance with Six Sigma techniques.
Additional Articles of Interest
For more information on procurement business process outsourcing (BPO), see the following SDCExec.com articles:
- More articles about Hewitt Associates.