Date: 01/09/13 12:00 AM CT - 01/09/13 12:00 AM CT
Location: 11am EST
Financial crises are always on the horizon and government regulations continue to become more complex. As such, treasury is on the front lines of managing these risks and is primed to be the strategic partner to the business. As we enter 2013 in a time of continued uncertainty in the marketplace, it is more important than ever to have a comprehensive view of risk and visibility into cash worldwide in order to respond to changes in real-time.
In our annual State of the Union webinar, industry experts from Reval, Krishnan Iyengar, VP Global Solutions and Chairman of the Hedge Accounting Technical Taskforce (HATT) and Ryan Heaslip, Senior Solutions Consultant, will discuss the key issues facing treasury and finance professionals today and the tools and best practices to better meet these challenges.
Agenda topics to be covered include:
- Implications of Dodd-Frank for corporations
- Causes of current currency and commodity volatility and how to manage this risk
- Regulatory changes to money market funds
- Centralization of treasury fueled by continuing globalization of markets, changing corporate objectives and new opportunities in technology
- Preparing for a rising interest rate environment