The Next Level Purchasing Association is the world's largest professional purchasing association.
There are three levels of education you can achieve through the NLPA. You can choose to stop at the first level or continue on to higher levels as you wish. Here are those three levels:
- Membership in the Next Level Purchasing Association, which is FREE and 100% online
- SPSM® Certification, earned when you complete the Senior Professional in Supply Management® Program
- SPSM2® Certification, earned when you earn the SPSM® Certification and go on to complete the SPSM2® Program
The first level is FREE online membership in the Next Level Purchasing Association. You will get a ton of educational material at no cost! Here is what you'll get:
- A copy of the 2011 Purchasing & Supply Management Career & Skills Report
- Access to the online Express Course "Managing Supplier Performance"
- Our bi-weekly email newsletter, PurchTips, which contains expert purchasing articles and tips
- Access to the monthly online magazine, Leading-Edge Supply ManagementTM
- Access to webinars, conducted approximately once per month
- The ability to network with other purchasing professionals from around the world
You are welcome to join the Next Level Purchasing Association and enjoy all of these benefits for FREE with no obligation to continue on to a higher level. However, if you are serious about realizing your potential and advancing your career, you can move to the next level whenever you are ready.
The next level is earning the SPSM® Certification by completing the Senior Professional in Supply Management® Program. This program consists of six online purchasing courses and an exam that will help you learn and, more importantly, apply the latest and most effective purchasing and supply management techniques, tactics, and strategies. Having the SPSM® Certification significantly enhances your earning power and the contribution you can make to an employer. A recent survey of over 2,100 purchasing professionals throughout the world has shown that those who have earned the SPSM® Certification save their employers an average of $476,027 (US) more per year and earn salaries that are an average of 10.4% higher than those who haven't.
The highest level is earning the SPSM2® Certification by completing the SPSM2® Program. Only those who have earned the SPSM® Certification are eligible to earn the SPSM2® Certification, making it a very exclusive designation earned by only the best and brightest purchasing professionals on the planet. By earning the SPSM2® Certification, you will have the pride of knowing that you have qualified to be among a very elite group of purchasing professionals.
Since 2000, purchasing and supply management professionals from over 100 countries have enrolled in Next Level Purchasing's online purchasing courses. By becoming a member of the Next Level Purchasing Association, pursuing your SPSM® or signing up for our online purchasing courses, you will get the same career-building training that has helped thousands of the world's top purchasing professionals, many of whom are from Fortune 100 companies.
- PO Box 1360
- Moon Township, PA 15108
- Phone: 412-294-1990
- Toll Free: 412-294-1991
- Fax: 412-294-1992
- Website: http://www.nextlevelpurchasing.com
Want to know more about Next Level Purchasing Association Get Info Now