ISN provides capital-intensive industries and public sector agencies with a central location to manage and assess verified contractor performance data, including safety, training, environmental, quality, regulatory and procurement information.
The “What is Best-in-Class in Contractor Management?” white paper provides fundamentals for benchmarking your practices and minimizing your risk exposure when outsourcing high/medium risk work to contractor companies. Highlights include:
- Establishing a clear communication strategy
- Measuring performance and reporting capabilities
- Developing due diligence practices to improve accountability
- Implementing standardized and transparent processes
- Leveraging technology and verified contractor information to make informed decisions