- Aggregation and normalization of disparate global KPI environments and SLAs into a single repository that includes forecast data and spend data (the latter to understand which suppliers had the greatest impact to their business)
- Ability to indisputably identify internal and/or external performance issues and take corrective action, which directly affects their ability to deliver to their customers and achieve customer satisfaction.
- User-friendly dashboard used across the global organization which requires little to no training to use compared to the series of Excel spreadsheets (pivot table and static charts) that were used prior implementation
- Enhanced strategic role of procurement within the global organization, providing timely information to base strategic decisions on
- Timely visibility into regularly updated spend data compared to the amount of time it took to generate KPI reports using multiple Excel files
Upon completion of the project, the customer licensed Spend Radar’s Reporting and Analysis tool to enable their sourcing, performance management and supply chain team to have access to the insights and information needed to improve performance—both internally and from their suppliers.
A critical component of a spend analysis program is the performance management aspect, the missing piece from just about every vendor in the market. It is nearly impossible to deliver real results if you cannot measure the performance of all sourcing and savings programs in a timely fashion. After all, the goal is to not only deliver bottom-line impact but also quickly identify underperforming suppliers before they have a negative impact on your business.
Spend Radar’s Complete Spend Analysis Glossary contains over 100 spend analysis terms and provides definitions that are tailored specifically to spend analysis. View it online at http://www.spendradar.com/spend-analysis-glossary/.